Thank you for participating in our weekly challenges! We are always so amazed at all the fabulous projects being submitted each week. As with any challenges, there are guidelines. Here are our guidelines for our challenges:
1. You may use any type of stamp on your project. Please keep in mind that it must be a digital or rubber stamp image. Your entries can be any papercrafting project. NO ALL DIGITAL LAYOUTS. It must be a completed tangible project.
2. You may enter up to 3 times for each week's challenge except for Anything Goes. Anything Goes are allowed a maximum of 2 entries.
3. Your entry must match our theme for the week. We reserve the right to delete entries that do not qualify to make it fair for all.
4. You must include a link back to our blog.
5. Winners MUST claim their prize within two weeks after we announce the winner or we will need to draw another winner.
Please contact us with any questions at: tuesdaythrowdown (at) gmail (dot) com